Sunday, March 30, 2014

those tiny fingernails

Assalamualaikum..
 
Hi baby, I guess you are still not ready to show us whether you are Adam or Eve. But rest assured, whoever you'll turn into, I promised you to love you no matter what. I promised to not push you for something that you don't want to do, especially in regards to your future. I will stick by you no matter what.
 
And for the first time, I get to see your fingernails. Cute cute cute!!!!! Aaaaaa... I can't get enough of it!! Can't wait to see you! 
 
Mummy have started to attend Syaria Diploma classes. A bit tiring, but what the heck. All for the purpose of knowledge. Never in my mind that I will continue studying while pregnant. But I guess, this whole entire period makes me realise on a future planning. Obviously, my ultimate goal is to be a fulltime mother to all my kids, insyaAllah, keep praying for the best. I pray hard that one day Allah will bless us with sufficient fund for walid and mummy so that walid will allow mummy to be a fulltime mummy.
 
On the other note, your beloved makngah have safely delivered one baby boy. I can tell you that I really love babies! You guys are addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers