Monday, March 24, 2014

4 months to go

Assalamualaikum...

Baby, this mark my 20th weeks of pregnancy. Both mummy and walid are sooooo excited to see you. Most probably we can identify your gender in our next check-up (which in few days to come)!!

You know what, this few days mummy becomes super duper manja and attached to your walid. I really hope to raise you in a very loving environment. And I can't wait to feel your first kick.

I've been dreaming of you a lot lately. You have the cutest lips like your walid, pointy nose like mummy, fair skin like your granny, and you are the chubby-licious baby ever!!!

Please tell me that your mummy is not crazy for a missing a baby which is not yet born.. but, I really really reallyyyy misses you and just can't wait to meet you, darling!!  

Ya Allah, I pray for the safety of my baby and may you bless us and unite us in good health.. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers