Friday, January 23, 2015

Hi little cutie!

Hana's 4th day after birth at 4 a.m.
Assalamualaikum..

Time passes, i have a lot to say, but so little time to write. Dear baby, life with you is so wonderful. I feel like suddenly my life is brighter than ever with you by my side. I am no longer feel the loneliness that i used to have before you came.

Ok, now where to start?

Dear baby, i had been admitted to Hospital Selayang on 10th August 2014. I don't feel the pain yet, but according to your midwife, it suppose to be the due date. But i guessed, you are not yet ready to come out. (yes, later if you happen to get lil bro or sis, do remind me to ONLY go to hospital once the pain started).

After 2 times induce but no signs of you coming out, we decided to opt for a caesarean. You were born on 13th August 2014 and weight of 3.14kg. It was my first time undergo a surgery, during which i keep on babbling to the anaesthetist on whatever things that i myself cannot recall. Too nervous.

But the time i heard you first cry, i myself cry. I AM A MOTHER!!! And the first time i saw you, the doctor ask me to count your little fingers and toes. I am like, who really cares if she even got more or less, she's alive, that matters. 

You have round face with round figure.. and yes, you can open up your eyes from your first day. NUR HANANIA.. we name you.

NUR = light / cahaya
HANANIA = favoured by God /dikasihi Allah

I love you right there and then. I even cant stop looking at you. Dear baby, you are the most adorable thing on earth for both ummi and walid. And your smell, oh my God.. its just a bliss. People say that a newborn will smell like heaven. Never been to one, but for me those are the purest smell ever.

Baby, please don't grow up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers